* ADD: Detect 8A chips (Toyota H) and distinguish between master and vice
* ADD: Toyota Smart Key renew
* Bug fixes: T5-20 copy 11, 12, 13, 33
* Bug fixes: 42 copy and blank PCF7935 copy 42 support
Contact information:Email: sales@ChinaCarDiags.com (Preferred, check almost every day)
1.surely the cn900 mini is a better buy for the price can anybody confirm that the decoders are built in for 4d and 46 on mini cn900 if so is a winner as handy baby twice the price.
2.Personally I clone a Ford 4D63 into a cn2 chip with mini cn900 and a friend told me he clone a Toyota G chip into a cn5, no internet or decoder box, will keep testing as times go.
3.Got one just done peugeot boxer id 46 very fast i am impressed and for the portability of the tool and the built in decoders and the price of cn chips very good and for reading keys a must .
4.OPEL VECTRA 2006 pcf7946 copy to CN3 - OK
OPEL ASTRA 2005 pcf7941 copy to CN3 - OK
+ I can see crypto for open original key.
super device for this price.
5.I haved clone 2Hondas 46 to cn3 with mini cn900 no need to sniff, clone 4c 4d and T5 perfect.
6. I have also handy baby, and mini cn900 can read renault cards, handy baby can't.
7. The first impression is good. The signal from the chip caught in the nest for the chip. The responsiveness of the screen and the sensor response at the height of the chip and reading faster than his older brother (cn900). Decoding and recording chip speed is the same as that of the CN900 with prefixes.
Check the frequency remotes seemed to me better than from CN900. Net control Ford Focus 2 CN900 showed (saw only training frequency). CN900mini showed pure frequency remote control. Yes, update come more often than his older brother. And mini decent device, especially for the price.
How to renew Toyota smart key by using CN900 Mini?
CN900 Mini transponder key programmer firmware v1.13 update feature to renew Toyota smart keys. Easy 5 steps.
Note: ND900 Mini key copy machine will also renew Toyota smart card.
Step 1: Start your Mini CN900 key programmer
Step 2: Put the Toyota Smart key into the Transponder area.
Step 3: Choose the “CLEAR BYTE” to erase the original data so that it can be re-matched to the car.
Step 4: Choose “YES’ and wait a moment. And don’t move the key
Step 5: Renew smart key success.