XTOOL X100 Pro2 X100PRO2 FAQ and Feedback
- Item No. SK284
- Free Shipping
Xtool X100 Pro2 includes functions of key programming and dashboard recovery. It is an upgraded version of the X100 PRO.
This equipment is anti-seismic and durable which can meet the actual needs of different users such as automobile repair plants and fast repair shops.
X-100 Pro 2 Features:
- X-100 Pro is updated version of X100+, including X100+ all the matching function and add new software function.This scan tool has a simple and robust design, to make your vehicle service experience much easier!
- Support Reset ECM and reset immobilizer, read keys from immobilizer's memory, vehicle indentification number programming
- With full and strong database for the most important vehicle makes.
- Two year free upgrade online. No need register account on official website for update, directly upgrade via update tool with serial number and device password, device password can be find in machine under system menu.
- One year warranty
1.New keys programming
2.Reads keys from immobilizer's memory
3.New immobilizer programming
5.New mechanical key number programming
6.Vehicle Identification Number programming
7.Reset ECM & reset immobilizer
8.Easy to operate by the guided menu programming
9.New remote controller programming
10.With full and strong database for the most important vehicle makes
11.Upgradeable via web-based download
XTOOL X100 Pro2 X100PRO2 FAQ:
Q: Will this scanner show spark plug misfires?
Answer:It will show you cylinder misfire
Q: Is this capable of adjusting ecm for a turbo ad on?
Answer: Sorry, not support
Q: Can this thing start a car?
Answer: Nope, its only purpose is to send information about the car to your phone. Primarily If your get a check engine light it will explain what is wrong.
Q: is compatible with iphone 6s ios 10.3.3 and freelander 2? thanks to everyone for the answer. greetings from Italy
Answer: Yes, it will work with the Freelander 2 (most cars since the mid-1990s have an ODB-II connector, usually down by the steering wheel, close to your knee). I only use it with an Android phone at the moment, but there are iOS Bluetooth ODB-II apps, and this is fairly generic.
While I do like the low profile of this unit, I have sent a couple of requests for support that I'm still waiting a resolution for, as it's not as reliable as others that I have used (initial connection is slow, and if you stop and re-start the car over a short space of time - less than about 15 minutes - it often doesn't change status correctly)
Q: Can this Program 2002 nissan maxima key
Answer:Can't do keys
Q: Does is it read transmission temp?
Answer:This one only for engine, can not read transmission temp
Feedback on XTOOL X100 Pro2:
1. Love the size and the utility - works well with the Dash app on my phone. for the price compared to the other ODB-II adapter I have it's almost as reliable and I don't bang my knee on it!
2. it does seem to be better about staying connected to the iPhone. It provides all the major information I'm looking for. It's great for providing instant and average fuel mileage for my motorhome, allowing me to maximize my fuel.
3. Awesome quality for the price. Works flawlessly. Works with a lot of OBD2 apps.
4. Works great on the Dash App with IOS and Bluetooth 4.0. Connects up every time. Highly recommended if you have an newer iPhone.
5.The XTOOL iOBD was exactly what I wanted and performed exactly as I wished. In fact, I like it so much that I bought 2 more, one for my wife's car and one for my daughter.