1.Autel MD808 pro offers technicians more advanced features and functions to diagnose all systems for major vehicles on the road today.
2.With all the amazing functions, Autel MD808 Pro is capable of delivering unmatched efficiency in diagnoses and services, making the ideal service tool priced for everyone to afford.
www.ChinaCarDiags.com provides you with best price, high quality and one year warranty with free technique services.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro All System Scanner (MD802 ALL+MaxicheckPro)
Buy AUTEL MD808 PRO Get 100% AUTEL Machine Ship from US/UK warehouse !!! No Tax, Save money, Faster, more convenient !!!
What the advantages of MD808 PRO compare with MD808 and MD802:
1. MD808 PRO support all system of car, the md808 only support 4 system, and MD808 PRO is upgraded version of MD808 and MD802, coverage more car and more systems.
2. MD808 PRO support Steering Angel Learning, DPF functions, and Battery Registration and reset. Throttle matching function
The MD808 and MD802 didn't have these functions
AUTEL MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Features:
1. Read/Clear Codes and Live Data for ALL systems, all available modules within Powertrain, Body, Chassis, information and communication systems.
2. Read and clear trouble codes, control and Support BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF service functions
3. Support oil service reset
4. Support battery registration and reset
5. Support diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
6. Support steering angle sensor (SAS) reset
7. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Turn off ECU brake warning light
10. Perform O2 monitor, onboard monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
11. Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
12. Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
13. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes, and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
Free Update All Life Time.
Please refer to Software Update on page 79 of User Manual
AUTEL MD808 Pro Vehicle coverage:
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, VW, For Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Saab, Bentley, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Renault Peugeot, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, Lancia, Landrover, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Porsche, Smart, Vauxhall, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan Group, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Chrysler, Ford, G-M
Autel MD808 Pro Functions List:
1. Read/Test/Clear trouble code all modules: Powertrain system, Body system, Chassis system, INFO & Communication
2. Auto VIN Detection
3. Auto Scan all major system
4. Live Data to test individual systems
5. Communicate with door modules, body controllers, electronic modules
6. Graph, record and playback freeze frame data.
7. Freeze Frame, Enhanced Mode 6, Vehicle Info, I/M Readiness, On-Board Monitor and Component Tests
MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Main Unit:
Comparison Table of Autel MD808 Pro, MD808 four system, MD802 four system, MD802 all systems:
MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Specifications:
ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)
32MB, 166 MHz
4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution
Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)
-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
5% - 95% non-condensing
Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (W x H x D)
202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)
313 g (0.69 lb.)
MD808 Pro Package includes:
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Micro SD card
1pc x Carry case
1pc x USB Cable
Shipping method and delivery time:US, UK ,RU Warehouse:
2-4 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK ,RU Warehouse, Fast Delivery No Tax. But if overseas warehouse is sold out,we will send from Hongkong. Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxShip From EU, No Tax
: 2-4 working days. Usually we declare lower value on DHL invoice. If your address is remote area for DHL, customer will need to pay remote cost about 35USD or ship by EMS or YANWEN. Please leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Top 10 reasons to buy from chinacardiags website
1.Our website is 11 years old, and always online.
2.We are professional with these tools and a reliable company.
3.There are professional engineers on our team.
4.We have our own manufacturer.
6.Many customers buy from us, just rest assured to buy in our webiste.
7.Items are very good quality.
8.We package our items safely and securely.
9.Safe purchase, and your privacy is secure.
10.We provide one year warranty and free technical services.
WeChat: seven424424 Whatsapp Group:LLnn0gcToGG2UjpHuZmcpG
Original Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Unboxing
How To Register Autel MaxiDiag MD808/MD808 Pro?
User would update the scan tool ONLY after you had registered the tool on our website: www.autel.com. Then you could download software, update online, retrieve information and get warranty service.
Note: Prior to registration, please confirm your network is working properly.
1. Visit the website http://pro.autel.com.
2. If you already have an Autel account, Sign In with your account ID and password.
3. If you are a new member to Autel, click on the Create Autel ID
button on the left side to create an ID.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, and click the Get Verification Code
button to get a verification code for email validation.
5. The online system will automatically send a verification code to the registered email address. Input the code in the Verification Code field and complete other required fields. Read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and click on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID
at the bottom. A product registration screen will display.
6. The device’s serial number and password is located in the About
section of the System Setup application on the tool.
7. Select your product model, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure.
How to Update Autel MaxiDiag MD808/MD808 Pro?
Autel frequently releases software updates that you can download. The Update feature makes it very easy to determine and get exactly what you need.
There are two ways to update your tool.
1. Remove the Micro SD card from the device and connect it with a Windows-based computer for updating.
2. Connect your tool with a Windows-based computer using the supplied USB cable and select Update on the Main Menu to enter Update Mode.
The update procedures for the above two update methods are the same. Follow the update procedure to finish updating.
1. Download the Maxi PC Suite
from www.autel.com and install on your Windows-based PC.
2. Run the Maxi PC Suite
. Wait for the Log In window to pop up.
3. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the Update window to display. If you forget your password, you may click the [Forget Password?]
to link to our website and find your password back. Or you may click Sign up
to create an Autel ID to continue.
4. Select the product type and serial number, click OK
5. In the Update
window, select the items you want to install. Usually, you should install all available updates.
Generally, there are two ways to update programs:
1. Select the programs that you would update by clicking on the check boxes next to those items. Then click the Update All button on the right bottom of screen. Click the Clear All button will reselect the items you want to update.
2. Or, click on the Select All checkbox on the left bottom of screen and all updatable items will be selected automatically. Then click the Update All button on the right side of screen.
3. When the downloading is completed, the downloaded programs will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the old version.
1. Find out the desired updating item and click the Update button in the same line.
2. When the downloading is completed, the downloaded program will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the old version.
View or Delete Programs
To view the list of installed programs or to delete an installed program, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Installed tag entry and the page will show the list of programs installed.
2. Select the program(s) that you would delete
Select the programs that you would delete by clicking on the check boxes to the left of those items. Then click the Uninstall All button on the right bottom of screen.
Single delete: Click the Uninstall button in the line of your would-be-deleted program.
3. A window asking “Are you sure to delete the software?” will pop up for your confirmation.
Click on OK to delete the program(s) selected, or on Cancel to quit the action.
The deleted program will automatically add to the end of program list in the Update page in case you would like to install again.
In the search box on the right top corner of the screen, you can enter any words to search the software you desired, and this function works for both Update Available column and Installed column.