For Usa customer Only, if you are not from Usa, buy this link: Autel MS906S
Autel is a leading company experienced in producing professional diagnostic tools, equipment and accessories in the automotive aftermarket. Focused on the orientation of "value innovation and assiduous pursuit", Autel has always adhered to deliver easier diagnostic solutions and long-time value to customers worldwide.
MaxiSys MS906S is an advanced diagnostic tool developed for mechanics looking for a scanner with ultra-convenient and modern design while delivering ultimate performance. Featuring the Samsung 6-core processor, an 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen, Android multitasking operating system and the exceptional OE-level diagnostics, this diagnostic scanner MS906 is absolutely an ideal solution to manage your repair jobs smartly and conveniently with greater integration.
■ Bullet Points
1. Complete Diagnostic - Autel Maxisys MS906S performs advanced vehicle diagnostics and analysis, such as live data view, actuation tests (bi-directional control), adaptations and more dedicated services functions like key fob programming, program modules, ECU coding, Injector coding etc.
2. Smart Scanner - The diagnostic scanner featuring the latest AutoVIN technology to identify vehicles in one touch to scan ECUs, acquire vehicle info and run diagnostics on selected systems. It not only support full system, but also special functions like ABS, SRS, EPB, SAS, DPF, TPMS,OIL Reset.
3. Extensive OE-Level Converge - This automotive scan tool diagnose a broad range of automotive related problems for over 80 car manufactures such as Chevrolet, Ford, GM, Audi, Benz, BMW , Dodge and with Autel Full Connect Kit.
4. Enjoyable Experience - Autel scanner MS906S with the same operate system, processor, memory, screen size with MS906BT. Compare with MS906BT, MS906S without the VCI, but use cable connection could provided the quick and stable diagnosis speed. The hardware is better than Autel MaxiDAS DS808.
5. Online Update - Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet; 1 year for quality problem and 1 year free update(if you do not want to update, the device could also use normal)
6. Language: English Only
■ Complete Diagnostic Functions for All Systems
With a wide range of capabilities, the MS906 will let you get more repair work done quickly and easily. Look what this diagnostic scan tool will bring to you. Perform Complete Diagnostic Functions
1. Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
2. Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
3. Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4. Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
5. Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
■ In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
The diagnostic tool can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
■ Active Test
The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
■ Special Functions
1.Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2.TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3.EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4.ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5.SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6.DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7.BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8.Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9.IMMO Service clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10.Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11.Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
14.CHG tire size
16.WIN DR ROOF
■ OBDI Adaptor List
Adapters for GM/Daewoo-12, BMW-20, Benz-38, Kia-20, Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16, Nissan-14, Honda-3, VW/AUDI-2+2, Chrysler-16 (America Only), Fiat-3 (ONT AVAILABLE), PSA-2 (NOT AVAILABLE), Benz-14 (Europe Only)
■ Extension Usage
Optional Accessories for Maximized Advantage of this Scanner
To help you get the most from MS906, there are many optional accessories to work with the diagnostic tablet. This diagnostic scanner offers you more potential functions of TPMS diagnostics when working with the TPMS diagnostic tool MaxiTPMS TS401 from Autel.
Combined with other products, MS906 can not only retrieve tire sensor IDs from ECU, perform TPMS programming and reset procedures, but can activate sensor, retrieve data, and program Autel MX –sensors.
1. Activate all magnetic, frequency, and tire deflation triggered sensors used on vehicle TPMS;
2. Retrieve sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition and modulation;
3. Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor, and program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID.
■ Wide Vehicle Coverage
This diagnostic scan tool works on more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, and well combines with up to 12 kinds of adapters included in package. Even OBD-I compliant vehicles are perfectly supported by this diagnostic scanner when connecting via these adapters. Get one diagnostic scanner, and you can diagnose much more vehicles than using other diagnostic scan tools.
The supported brands are as follows: Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Dacia, Daihatsu, Fiat, Ford, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lancia, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, etc.
1) Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
2) 9.7inch 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
3) Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
4) Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5) Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6) Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
7) Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
8) USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
9) The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range
1) Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
2) Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
3) Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
4) Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations
5) Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
6) Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
7) Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
8) Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
9) Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
10) Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
11) Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Operating System Android 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor Samsung Exynos 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory 2 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM
Display 8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), DB16 DLC, USB 2.0, SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
Camera (rear) Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output Microphone, Single Speaker
Power and Battery 3.7V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
Input Voltage DC/12 V (9-35 V)
Power Consumption 5 W
Operating Temperature -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Housing Rubberized outer protection and rugged internal housing
Dimensions (W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0") x 176.0 mm (6.9") x 36.0mm (1.4")
Weight NW: 0.93 kg (2.05 lb.)