Pro-Sensor is a general-purpose tire pressure sensor developed by our company to match and replace original vehicle sensors. We use Freescale’s chips and automotive components, introduce advanced production technology, and follow a strict quality-control system with high precision, stability, and reliability. Wireless configuration and activation makes it the perfect replacement for original sensors.
100% original AUZONE pro-sensor 433/315 MHZ programmable universal TPMS sensor better than AUTEL MX-Sensor
Top Advantages of Pro-sensor:
1. 315MHz and 433Mhz Available. Coverage:90%
2. Duplicate ID to Replace OE TPMS sensors directly. No need to relearn sensor ID again.
3. Sensor Programming without any LIMITATION.
3. Sensor Valve is adjustable to meet more wheels.
4. Available for different hard enviroment. Such as high speed, High and low temperature, Humidity, acid and alkali, and salt fog ect.
5. Wireless fast Modify ID. No need to reinstall tires.
6. Working temperature: -40 Celsius Degree to 105 Celsius Degree
7. Pressure range: 0- 800Kpa
8. Waterproof rate: IP67
- The original sensor can be replaced directly by copying the ID, so the vehicle does not need to relearn a new ID.
- .An adjustable installation angle ensures applicability to even more wheel hubs.
- .Adaptable to a variety of complex environments, such as high speed, high and low temperatures, moisture, acid and alkali, salt fog, etc.
- .Compatible with most models on the market, saving inventory costs and avoiding the trouble caused by the lack of original parts.
- .Supports our company's special tools for quick modification of the ID.
- Operating temperature：-40℃---+105℃
- .Storage temperature：-40℃---+125℃
- .Operating humidity：<90%
- .Pressure monitoring range：0---800kpa
- .Pressure accuracy：±10kpa
- .Temperature accuracy：±3℃
- .Power Level：8dBm
- .Dimensions：approx. 71.3 mm *57mm x*21.3 mm
- .Weight(without valve stem)：16.5g
Why we need it?
TPMS problems can include any of the following:
• A TPMS sensor that has stopped functioning because the battery has died.
• A TPMS sensor that is working intermittently due to a weak or failing battery.
• The TPMS module is not receiving a signal from one or more sensors because of an antenna or wiring fault.
• The TPMS module itself is not functioning properly or has failed because of a voltage supply, wiring or internal electronics fault.
• The tires were serviced or rotated recently and the relearn procedure was not done correctly.
• The vehicle owner does not understand how their TPMS system actually works.
• This device is help us to diagnose, test and maintain the tire healthy.
1.Our website is 11 years old, and always online.
2.We are professional with these tools and a reliable company.
3.There are professional engineers on our team.
4.We have our own manufacturer.
6.Many customers buy from us, just rest assured to buy in our webiste.
7.Items are very good quality.
8.We package our items safely and securely.
9.Safe purchase, and your privacy is secure.
10.We provide one year warranty and free technical services.
WeChat: seven424424 Whatsapp Group:LLnn0gcToGG2UjpHuZmcpG