1.GM TECH2 Diagnostic Scanner Support GM/ SAAB/ OPEL/ SUZUKI/ ISUZU with carton packing, package lighter, easier to clear customs, Including one 32 MB card, CANDI interface, and tis2000 software with usbkey.
2.Support Reprogram ABS, ECU, BCM, ECM, ICP, Air Bag, program keys
3.ChinaCarDiags.com provides you with the best price, high quality, and one year warranty with free technique services.
Top Vetronix GM Tech 2 Diagnostic Scanner+32 MB Card+Candi +TIS2000 Full Package
It is enough stock, we can ship to you within 24 hours once finish payment, DHL Shipping 3-5 days.
Promotion Now: Get 6% off automatically. 5.12th-5.21th Only
Vetronix GM Tech 2 Description:
This GM Tech2 Item SP23-1 includes SO22-D (Tech 2 32MB Card
), SO01 GM TIS2000, or SO01-B SAAB TIS2000, supports GM/ SAAB/ OPEL/ SUZUKI/ ISUZU with carton packing.
SO01: GM TIS2000 with crack software do till the 2007 year for GM programming cars. install on windows xp, installation video: youtu.be/cY7sznLHhuE
, need program after 2007? Buy Original GM Online programming
or gm mdi2 (Item No. SP163-E)
with an online account.
SO01-B: SAAB TIS2000 with usbkey support for SAAB car programming before 2008. Check to watch the installation video
Can not find a xp laptop to install gm tis2000 or saab tis2000? buy this bundle, GM TIS2000/Saab Tis2000 Installed on Dell D630
, we install it well for you.
Top 8 Reasons to Get Tech2:
1. Carton packing
, lower shipping, easier to clear customs. if you need black case packing, please choose SP23 (case packing version)
, it has the
same functions as SP23-1.
2. Buy extra cards SO22-D gm tech2 Card
can do more different cars like GM/ SAAB/ OPEL/ SUZUKI/ ISUZU.
3. Capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review, view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run, and provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
4. Support Reprogram ABS, ECU, BCM, ECM, ICP, Air Bag, program keys
5. Support all for GM diagnosis systems from 1991-2014
, After 2014, use gm mdi2
to test till 2020 cars. Supports SAAB Cars from 1998-2013.
6. Only Support 12V Cars and 12V pick up trucks, No 24V heavy duty Trucks.
7. Provides one year warranty with free technique services.
8. All included, like candi interface, tis2000, Full package
like the picture shows.
Tips Help you choose suitableTech II:
There are 5 configurations of Tech2 on our website, they are SP23-B3, SP23-B and SP23,SP23-1
All of them have the same function, their differences are :
Tech2 Supported Car Type language and Version:
- SP23-B is the best Tech2 with Black Carry box, more stable
- SP23-B3 is the SP23-B with carton box and best quality
- SP23-1 is the most cost effective one,it is with carton box, will help you save much more money.
- SP23 is the same as SP23-B, it also includes the Black carry box, but comes from another manufacture.
for SAAB-English 148.000 1998-2013
SAAB 9-3 Sport (9440)
for GM-English 33.004
1991-2014 (Newest software)
for GM-Germany 32.007 1991-2014
for GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2014
for GM-Italian 32.006
for GM-Japanese 32.006 1991-2014
for GM-French 32.008 1991-2014
for GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2014
for GM-Dutch 32.006
for GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2014
for GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2014
For OPEL Vauxhall, choose OPEL/Vauxhall Card
for OPEL-English 1997-2014 180.000 (Newest software)
for OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
for OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
for OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
for SUZUKI-English 01.210.020
CAN-BUS: 2006-2010 (CAN-BUS support car models from 2006 to 2010) V11.640
K-line: 1998-2011 (K-line support car models from 1998 to 2011) V107.021
(Please select one: CAN-BUS or K-line)
for HOLDEN-English 149.000 1999-2013, (not good for Australian holden, it is north American holden card)
: It is for North American Holden cars, if for Australia Holden, please check gm mdi
, use online id and password to do it. or find the holden card in your local place.
GM Tech2 Specification:
You can put your own software inside for use.
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once. Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
GM Tech2 Features:
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1991 thru 2014
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Records for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface;
you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter.
Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech 2 GM Diagnostic Scanner without Candi Connection Display:
For GM Tech 2 Connection with Candi interface picture
Clone GM TECH2 Customers' share:
1. Hello, just wanted to say the tech 2 I ordered from your company arrived within 4 days of placing the order to wash state. Very impressed. Also hooked it all up to a hummer h3 and was very impressed with the results. Able to reprogram fobs and check whole system. Including evap, engine management, radio, lighting so far. Thank you very much. I will pass along to all in need of tech 2.
2. I used it on a 2002 Buick LeSabre and a 2007 Chevy Tahoe and it worked flawlessly
3. I have used the one I purchased for numerous ABS, BCM as well as ECM / PCM concerns on a wide variety of GM OBD II platforms
4. Works great with my trailblazer. And Duramax. And Sierra. And escalade. And envoy...
5. I received my Tech 2 clone, and I tried it with my Vette. It captured live data and I was able to activate the ABS solenoids.
6. I have had no issues with mine working on two Saabs, my 02, and an 06 grand Prix.
7. I have been very happy with mine, I have used on both Bonnevilles, the Suburban and my neighbors '08 3/4 ton GM truck which used the CANi module. Overall I am very happy with it and glad I jumped on it.
8. test SRS system on 2001 Saab 9-3 SE. very well done
9. Everything works immediately connected on its Saab 9-5 found an error, eliminated the fault. Everything is clear.
10. Everything ok, Work ok with Astra H 2009, checked.
11. I received my Tech 2 clone, and I tried it with my Vette. It captured live data and I was able to activate the ABS solenoids. it is the real deal.
Hot sale, high quality. many customers buy it, especially US.Ca customers, just rest assured to buy it. 3 to 5 days shipping by dhl.
one year warranty. Recommend by forum members too, duramaxforum and saabcentral corvetteforum etc.
GM Tech2 Package List:
1.Tech-2 Flash Tester (Tech2 main unit)
2. 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications (32 MB card)
3. CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
4. RS232 cable and user manual (only for self-test usage)
5. RS232-DB9 adapter (used to connect to the computer when using tis2000 software)
6. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
7. 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
8. SAE 16/19 Adapter
9. NAO 12/19 Adapter
10. Battery Power Cable
11. Free Sent GM TIS2000 or SAAB TIS2000 with USBKEY
Gm tech2 FAQ from customers:
Does it include one memory card?
Yes, it includes one 32 MB card you can choose the one you like. if you need more cards, buy SO22-D
Can this Reprogram ABS, ECU, BCM, ICP, Air Bag
Q3: Can GM Tech2 read VIN?
A3: Yes, it can do.
Q4: Is tech 2 can scan Cadillac XLR 2009
Q: I have a 2001 GMC Savana van 2500 series, VIN 1GTFG25M811196309, I need to bleed the ABS unit. Do a crankshaft relearn. can the gm tech2 work?
Q: Can gm tech2 do airbag resetting for Chev Tahoe 2007?
will perform a ckp relearn for a 1997 Chevy k2500 w/ 7.4 engine for gm tech2
Does gm tech2 do Hummer H3?
Yes, it Works. GM Tech2 can do diagnosis for Hummer h3.
Will it do 2001 Chevy Blazer gm tech2
Will this scan front and rear ac actuators and recalibrate?
will this work for a pickup truck 2009 Chevrolet 2500 with duramax diesel engine
Will the tech 11 do a crank sensor relearn on a 02 silverado 8.1
will this program my key fob on my 2008 pontiac g6 gt?
Does this gm tech2 support Pontiac Solstice 2.4 from 2008
Will this tool flash my pcm on a 1998 gmc sierra k1500 5.7? I just rebuilt the engine with a lot of performance parts and I just want the pcm to relearn the specs for now.
ok i would like to know if i were to purchase the unit does it come with the software that is needed for my vehicle cause i have a 2002 brevada 4.2 oldsmobile, and iam looking for a tool that can program the ecu and run live data thanks.
Q: Will this read and reset the anti-theft codes on a 1998 Cadillac Deville?
Q: I have a 2008 Duramax diesel and have replaced the glow plug controller. I have been informed that I need a GMTech2 scanner to reset the controller so the ECM will work with the controller and that the check engine light will turn off. Will this scanner do that?
Q: can your tech 2 program Cadillac 2006 body control and engine control modules
Q: Will this work on my 2004 Pontiac GTO?
Q: Can be used to program the 2005 model year GM key fobs, that operate the door locks etc?
Q: Will this work for 09 Chevy impala
Q: Will this GM Tec 2 work on chevy impala 2004 and can program BCM and ECM
Q: will the tech 2 support a 2008 Saturn Vue?
Q: I have a 1994 12v corvette which was an obd1 computer with an obd2 connector. does this scanner cover this car?
A: Yes, it can work
Q: Will this program gm key fobs And will it go in to the system and turn on and off different items Want to make sure it is not just a code reader
A: Yes, the engineer said it can do.
Q: Can tech2 scanner diagnose airbag problems? Does it diagnose tpms issues? my car is 2008 gmc sierra 4x4 and 2012 cadilac srx
A: engineer said yes it can work.
Q: Looking for a scanner for 2002/2007 Cadillac escalade will it work
Q: Can this product do coding?
A: Yes,it can do. With TIS2000 software, it can program GM cars before 2007.
Q: program a 2004 Cadillac cts ECM. If I buy this tech 2 that you are selling, I'm going to be able to do it?
Q: I am looking to reprogram the ECM on 2004 GMC Envoy XUV 4.2 WILL your programmer do this
Q: Will this tech 2 work for reprogramming injectors on a 2007 Chevrolet Duramax?
Q: GM Tech2 can support GMC and pontic and Saturn car models?
Q: Will this scanner GM TECH2 unlock 06 Pontiac g6 radios and read air bag codes
A: Yes, it can work
Will this SP23-1 gm tech 2 work on 2005 Silverado 2500 HD with the Duramax 6.6 l
2003 Chevrolet 2500 HD with the Duramax engine, will it work?
Can I reprogram my PCM on my 2001 Cadillac Deville? can i control modules with the scanner Such as crank sensor relearn?
I am looking for a tech2 scan tool for a 2014 Chevy Silverado Duramax 2500hd. I learned of your website from the duramax forum and they recommended your website. So I'm not sure if I am selecting the right tool for my 2014 Duramax.
Is your truck 12v or 24v? if it is 12v, so it can work
Will sp23-1 do auto abs bleed, 98 Chevy Silverado k1500
Does this work on a 2005 Chevy 7500 with an Isuzu 7.8 Diesel engine? P1939 platform,Will it show engine operation parameters? Will it program to the ecm to set the idle and program injectors?
all answers are yes.
will this work on a 2008 chevy hhr ss? need to program the new stock radio and program a new key and 2 key fobs.
It can support diagnosis. If you need to program. It can only support to 2007 with gm tis2000. If you need to program after 2007, use g
if the gm tech 2 scanner will be able to perform a turbo relearn. It is for a 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 diesel (12v) system normal obd II port
Does the GM Tech to digital scanner able to program wheel sensors and will it work on 2003 Corvette
will this scanner relearn crank sensor for 07 trailblazer
Can I program in 03 pontiac montana radio
tech2 work on my 2004.5 gmc Sierra 2500 duramax
Yes, it can work
Hi im looking at the your Tech II does it work on a 2005 GMC c4500 topkick 6.6 duramax?
Can this Tech 2 do a relearn of the clutch position sensor on a 2008 Chevrolet?
I have a 1993 chevrolet k3500 with 6.5liter turbo diesel and 4l80e transmission. I notice that all of your faq's are about vehicles with obd2. Mine is obd1 and is rare in the setup. It does not have an ecu, pcm, or ecm. Instead it utilises a TCM. Will this work on it and will it control transmission solenoids for shifting and road tests.
Yes it is working, it is with obd1 adapter
Can it work for 2005 93 Saab?
Can tech 2 work 2005 Saab 9-3 turbo?
2004 Saab 9-3 Aero convertible, and will this TECH2 scanner work to find convertible fault codes, or will it just do engine diagnostics?
Yes, both can do
can techii program CIM on a 2007 saab 93?
this TECH 2 will work on my 1998 SAAB 9-3 SET for setting up DICE/TWICE units?
Will the tech2 work with my US 2002 Isuzu Trooper
I have a 07.5 lmm gmc dramax can the tech 2 reprogram the four-wheel drive system i get a light saying it needs service
Does the gm tech2 reflash TCM on a 2008 Yukon Denali xl? New transmission 6L80 Put on and needs GMs new update to function.
Would the Tech 2 scanner work for a Saab 9 7X and the Saab 9-3 or just Saab 9-3 And if it does which one works with both?
Can the tech 2 reprogram fan temp settings
[US/EU/UK Ship] Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad Full ConfigurationAutel MaxiIM IM608 with XP400 and Gift G-BOX2 Shipping method and delivery time:US, UK ,RU Warehouse:
2-4 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK ,RU Warehouse, Fast Delivery No Tax. But if overseas warehouse is sold out,we will send from Hongkong. Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxDHL Shipping
: 2-4 working days. Usually we declare lower value on DHL invoice. If your address is remote area for DHL, customer will need to pay remote cost about 35USD or ship by EMS or YANWEN. Please leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.You can also visit our website by cellphone, more convenient.Top 10 reasons to buy in our chinacardiags website
1.Our website is 10 years old, and always online.
2.We are professional with these tools and a reliable company.
3.There are professional engineers on our team.
4.We have our own manufacturer.
Many customers buy from us, you can check the home page
, just rest assured to buy in our webiste.
7.Items are very good quality.
8.We package our items safely and securely.
9.Safe purchase, and your privacy is secure.
10.We provide one year warranty and free technical services.
Email: sales@ChinaCarDiags.com (Preferred, check almost every day)
SKYPE: ChinaCarDiag (Preferred, check almost every day)
Whatsapp: +8618223445829 (Preferred, check almost every day)
WeChat: seven424424 (Preferred, check almost every day)Online service supportWhatsapp Group:LLnn0gcToGG2UjpHuZmcpG
GM tech 2 recommended by forum Members
GM tech2 recommended by forum Members like saabcentral, tahoeyukonforum, hummerforums, corvetteforum, duramaxforum forum
1.I ordered Tech 2 from chinacardiags.com on Feb. 4th, received it Feb 9th. It shipped from China via DHL.
I was able to get security access and program my CIM in my 2005 9-3.
The Tech 2 works well, it's been able to do everything I've needed it to do, including programming the CIM and reading/clearing DTCs.
2.Just ordered mine from chinacardiags....hopefully it arrives soon
Purchased from chinacardiags, Saab eng card, arrived Monday, and performed following so far:
-DSL turned off with fog adjusted accordingly
-honk confirmation with fob (thinking of turning it back off)
Will be adding fob soon after exchanging defective remote from eEuroparts, among others.
Again, FINALLY! My 9-3 is back on the road after 2yrs of RIP...! Thanks all!!!
4.All of GM Tech2 are same functions,they are just from different factory.
SP23,SP23-1 the same,just the package case is different,one is with plastic case,one not.
SP23-B,SP23-B3 the same factory,the packing is different,one is with plastic case,one not
Get Answer from Chinacardiags.com online services
5.ordered a few weeks ago from chinacardiags.com showed up 5 days later. so far works well. will be installing a new ECU/ECM in the next few weeks will see how that goes.
6.I ended up buying the tech 2 from the chinacardiags site and so far it has worked well on my 2001 Saab. Definitely worth the money, especially when the only locksmith in my city that works with Saabs wanted $675 just to marry the spare key to my car. Also purchased a card for GM vehicles so I will see how that goes, but for now the tech 2 clone worked really well for my Saab.
7.I ordered the SAAB software. The tech 2 came with the card plugged into the PMCIA slot. I plugged it in and the Tech 2 worked.
I took it out to my 2003 Aero 9-5 and plugged it in, and found and error code and then deleted it.I HIGHLY recommend this unit and this supplier
Got home from work and opened up my new toy. Plugged it in and works perfectly;ol;
I ordered mine from chinacardiags.com (because they accept PayPal) on 3/27.
Now I'll have to see if it works when I get home and open it up!
Anyway, I tested mine and everything works fine - even the ethernet cable which I was sure would be a dud. So far so good, and I can recommend the aforementioned website for anyone who wants a Tech2
8. Bought SP23
, case one. It came in a very nice plastic case that houses the Tech2 and all the cables and connectors. Several others over in C5 Tech have gotten one also. I'm no expert with it and learning as I go but mine has worked great so far on my 2003 C5 and 2008 C6. Just used it last week to deprogram the F55 on my C5 so I could get rid of the leaking magnetic shocks and put on C6Z06 ones. Will be using it this weekend to cycle the ABS to bleed my brakes on my C6 since they are feeling a bit mushy since I put on the powder-coated calipers
9. recently bought a knock off tech2 from chinacardiags. Works great. No complaints. I was able to activate the afterblow feature, do TPMS relearn, and FOB reprogramming. IT came with the latest software.
The only hang up is the TIS2000 software is very old and you have to emulate a windows XP desktop on your PC to actually install and update the software. But you only need to do this if you plan on using the flash feature of the Tech2 to flash ECU updates. I have no interest in this so never bothered to do it. Otherwise it works flawlessly.
10. My overall impression after playing with it for a few days. Wow! This thing is cheap, works great, and is of the same build quality as my original. Some of the few differences that I immediately noticed are the buttons feel different and the screen is much brighter. The buttons on my original have a distinct "click" feel to them, and the clones are mushy. However I found that the more that I press them, the clickier they get. The screen being brighter is a plus.
So what am I going to do with it? Well, having multiple Tech2's would be handy (one at home, one at the shop), but I think I'm going to give it to my Dad. He's been talking about getting one because he is jealous of mine. I'm not going to tell him it's a clone and see if he notices.
Would I recommend this to the ordinary backyard mechanic? YES! With most average scantools being around $150-200 to get ABS and other functions, spending another $100 to being able to access every module and system in the car makes it totally worth it. Most dealers charge a $100+ diagnostic fee just to hook theirs up to your car, what a joke. You can do this yourself and learn more about how your car's computer works. Buy one now!